vosyr > technical issues & bugs

Error message

(1/3) > >>

sjbucks:
Hello, hoping someone here can help.

I downloaded and installed Vosyr to use with the Volca Sample. It installed fine and I filled maybe 20 or so slots with my own samples. I used the minijack lead supplied with the Volca from my laptop headphone out into the Synch In socket. But when I start the transfer, a message comes up on the Volca display saying "ERR" and the knobs all flash red.

I carried on anyway to see if it worked, but unsuprisingly it didn't.

The Volca seems to be working fine, not had any issues with it, it seems to function just fine.

Any ideas?

mlyle:
Same problem, getting "Err decod"

Ouilee:
Hi there!

Did u try to delete all samples on your volca first?. Maybe the samples stored in your volca + the samples u r triying to upload are bigger than 4Mb.

To delete all samples just leave blank all sample slots in vosyr app and make the upload to volca, then fill the slots in vosyr to transfer the new ones to your empty volca with full space in it.

afroham:
I made an account because I found the solution. I thought that i could fix the problem with a firmware update. However, in the Update manual it said that the volca sample needs to have completely full batteries or needs to be attached to a 9v adapter in order to do the update, And I realised that it's probably the same with the sample transfer. So I plugged a 9v adapter in and tadaaaa It worked. Hope this helps for everyone who is having this problem

- Afroham

æ—¥nknown:

--- Quote from: afroham on July 22, 2016, 12:45:08 AM ---I made an account because I found the solution. I thought that i could fix the problem with a firmware update. However, in the Update manual it said that the volca sample needs to have completely full batteries or needs to be attached to a 9v adapter in order to do the update, And I realised that it's probably the same with the sample transfer. So I plugged a 9v adapter in and tadaaaa It worked. Hope this helps for everyone who is having this problem

- Afroham

--- End quote ---

This solution doesn't work with new batteries.

Why are this ower adapters so expesive!? >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version